Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Reflection for March 28, 2017

" All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, blessing each one of them with a suitable blessing."(Genesis 49:28)

I'm not one that puts any real belief in horoscopes, fortune tellers, or facebook quizzes.  They are fun for a good laugh.  I doubt that anyone has ever at any point in my life made some future prediction about me.  And I don't put much stock into a notion of destiny or predestination for that matter.

But I know that I've been prayed for and blessed by others.  Relatives and friends do this for each other.  So what would be a suitable blessing for me? I suppose it would be that each day I might be a blessing to someone. That I can perform my ministry to the best of my ability.  That I might live fully into the vows I've made.

What would a suitable blessing be for you?

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment