Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reflection for March 22, 2017

" Then the man, the lord of the land, said to us, ‘By this I shall know that you are honest men: leave one of your brothers with me, take grain for the famine of your households, and go your way."(Genesis 42:33)

Sometimes people just like to mess with your mind. They will feign being mad, or pretend to be doing something or being someone, while really heading in a different direction.

It can be unnerving, especially if you are feeling somewhat guilty.  Joseph messes with his brothers in this way.  A little payback, though they don't know it at the time. 

I try not to mess with people this way.  If I'm not actually mad, I don't pretend to be, and if I am, which isn't often, it is pretty clear.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment