Friday, March 24, 2017

Reflection for March 24, 2017

16 And Judah said, “What can we say to my lord? What can we speak? How can we clear ourselves? God has found out the guilt of your servants; here we are then, my lord’s slaves, both we and also the one in whose possession the cup has been found.”(Genesis 44:16)

Have you ever been caught in a mess of a situation?  Part of a group and somebody does something stupid and suddenly the whole group is in trouble.
Someone probably tries to take the lead in getting out of it.  But of course until it is clear what is actually happening no words will help.

In this case the whole thing was a set up.  Joseph still playing his brothers.  I doubt if I was them, I'd know what to say either.  I suppose like Judah, I'd just turn it all over to God, and hope for the best.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment