Sunday, March 19, 2017

Reflection for March 19, 2017

" The chief jailer paid no heed to anything that was in Joseph’s care, because the Lord was with him; and whatever he did, the Lord made it prosper."(Genesis 39:23)

There are times in our lives when we find ourselves in a good place.  We like our jobs, the towns we live in, the people we associate with.  And when things are going well we certainly sense God's presence with us.

There are times of course in life, when we don't love where we are, what we do or who we are with.  The challenge is in those times to trust that God is still present with us.

Although Joseph found himself in jail, who he was and the way God used him for good continued.  I'm sure there were other places he'd rather be, but the results were still the same.

I'm currently happy with all aspects of my life.  But should something change in a not so positive way, I hope I can remember that God is still with me.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment