Friday, April 21, 2017

Reflection for April 19, 2017

"Their malice turns back upon their own head; their violence falls upon their own scalp."(Psalm 7:17)

We all know the saying you reap what you sow.  I have found that to be generally true, though there are always exceptions to every rule.  I suppose that is why I try to treat people the way I wish to be treated. Why I try to refrain from being angry most of the time.  I'm not 100% successful at this but I will say that I feel much mote contentment in life not having my life ruled by malice and violence, since when I am angry I never feel right and in fact probably do more damage to myself than to the person I'm angry with.

Eventually an angry person's anger catches up with them directly or indirectly, same thing with people prone to violence.

When our positive and respectful treatment of others comes back to us in kind what a blessing it is.  It never feels like a blow to the head.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment