Thursday, February 16, 2017

Reflection for February 15, 2017

Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”(Luke 10:20)

There are times that I simply amaze myself, and sometimes that's a good thing.  When I do something I didn't think I could.  I'm also amazed sometimes at the way I manage to fall short of the goals I set for myself.

I certainly rejoice at the positive and learn from the negative, but no matter what is going on, I try to rejoice that I am known by God and my name is written in heaven.

That guarantee is the foundation from which I go forth each day attempting to get it right.  To accomplish not only the things I need to get done, but also from time to time perhaps amaze myself.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment