Monday, July 10, 2017

Reflection for July 9, 2017

"Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground;for it is time to seek the Lordthat he may come and rain righteousness upon you."(Hosea 10:12)

You reap what you sow is an old saying but still true. While we may not always see immediate results from our positive actions ultimately things have a way of working themselves out. I also know that I would rather act a certain way because it actually benefits me.  When I'm doing the right thing, I will have nothing to feel sorry for.

But sometimes we do let our lives get fallow.  We don't tap into the goodness that lies deep within ourselves.  Faith can often be that fallow ground.  But when we tend to that field amazing things can flourish within ourselves and in all whom we encounter.

Blessings,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment